Team Leader Tutorial Page
How to maximize your team's use of the Boise Online Community and Conference
MANAGE YOUR TEAM TO GET the most from Your Membership
Owners and managers can add members to their team by going to My Account > Teams > Add Member. From this page, the owner or manager can add users to the team in two ways:
- Registration Link: Any user that clicks this link can register for the team. The owner or manager can regenerate the link to deactivate the previous link. This method is quick and easy, but less secure.
- Add Member: The owner or manager can enter the user’s email and role to add members to the team individually. This method is secure, but requires more manual work.
The owner or manager can view pending invitations by going to My Account > Teams > Members > Pending invitations. From this page, the owner or manager can resend the invitation, cancel the invitation, or change the new user’s role.
Once a user is invited to a team or selects the Registration Link, they can register for an account (if they haven’t already done so) and join the team. The process varies for new users and existing users, but everyone must have an account on our site before they can join the team.
When a member joins a team, they can access all the benefits and content associated with the team’s membership plan. Members can view the membership perks from the member area, if enabled, under My Account > Memberships. From the members’s perspective, the only difference between an individual membership and being a member of a team is that the team member has no control over billing or renewals – that’s all managed by the team owner.
To remove members, you can do so by going to My Account > Teams > Members and selecting the Remove button. You can also change the role assigned to users from this page.
Members can also choose to leave the team by going to My Account > Memberships > Manage > Leave Team, but they will lose access to the membership perks at that point.
Adding Seats to a Team
Owners can add seats by following the steps below:
- Go to My Account > Teams > Team Settings.
- Click Add Seats.
- Enter the number of seats you want to add to the team.
- Click Submit.
- You will be directed to a checkout page to pay and complete the process of adding additional seats.