LEADING WITH CONFIDENCE IN THE POST-COVID CHURCH
A FREE, INTERACTIVE ONLINE EXPERIENCE
Wednesday, May 19 | 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET
Resetting the way we think about
ourselves, our churches, and our future
Join 5,000+ church leaders from around the world to learn, share insights, and connect online.
On Wednesday, May 19, Exponential will stream over 20 hours of high-impact content in 5 tracks designed to help you lead with confidence in the post-COVID church.
Choose from leadership tracks consisting of hyper-focused presentations, panels and live Q&A sessions from the comfort of your home or around the conference table with your team for ready-made staff retreat .
IT'S TIME TO THINK DIFFERENTLY ABOUT…
EXPLORE THE RESET SUMMIT TRACKS & SESSIONS
It’s like 4 events in one. PLUS, special sessions from our sponsors!
Interviews with Kingdom leaders who will describe how they are responding and resetting in light of COVID-19, such as:
- Pete Scazzero
- John Mark Comer
- Matt Chandler
- Francis Chan
- Craig Groeschel
- The Current Reality of Pastor’s Mental Health — Mindy Caliguire
- What Is a Scorecard? — James Grogan
- What Is Your Post-COVID Scorecard? — Larry Walkemeyer
- Unhealthy Tensions That Shape an Inwardly Focused Scorecard— Joby Martin
- What Did Jesus’ Scorecard Look Like? — Michael Carrion
- Church Leaders Must Be Hero Makers — Dave Ferguson
- Does Our Operating System Need a Reset? — Bill Couchenour
- Resetting Our Operating Systems — Todd Wilson
- Disciple Making: The Core Mission of the Church — Bobby Harrington
- Mobilization: Mobilizing God’s People, God’s Way — Rob Wegner
- How You Can Create a Culture of Multiplication — Myron Pierce
- Is Your Vision Rooted in Multiplication? — Will Mancini
- Resetting Your Assumptions About the People in Your Pews — Drew Hyun
- Imagine Your Church Full of Mobilized, Everyday Missionaries — Jason Shephard
- Rethinking Your Current Paradigm of Mobilization — Léonce Crump
- Mobilizing God’s People, God’s Way — Rob Wegner
- Mobilization and Money — Josh Husmann
- Mobilization and Allocation of Time — Oneya Okuwobi
- The Silver Bullet to the Next Generation: Returning to the Past to Reach the Future — Grant Skeldon
- Who Is Generation Z? — Hannah Gronowski
- Uncovering the Heart of Gen Z — Hannah Gronowski, Daniel MacLeod, Gabrielle Odom, and Abby Raymond
- The Mission of the Church and Gen Z — Grant Skeldon
- Helping Gen Z Navigate and Lead Hot Button Topics — Daniel Yang
- Will Gen Z Plant Enough of the Right Kinds of Churches by 2050? — Daniel Yang
Dive in Deeper by Flipping Through the Summit Program Book
The RESET summit speakers
An unparalleled lineup of church practitioners will guide you through moments of reflection for where you currently are, where you have been, and what needs to be RESET for the future. Prepare to lead with confidence in the post-COVID Church!
John Mark Comer
THE 6-HOUR LIVESTREAM EVENT THAT WILL EQUIP YOU AND YOUR TEAM
TO PREPARE FOR POST-COVID LEADERSHIP & MINISTRY
Think differently about your personal scorecard, the success of your church, and the mobilization of your people.
Here's what you'll get when you attend the RESET Summit:
It’s time to RESET the way we think about ourselves, our churches, and our future...
Join us and get the insights and trends you need to lead with confidence in the post-COVID church.
Many church leaders are experiencing exhaustion and levels of discontent.
But there is hope! This event will help you think about where you currently are, where you have been, and what needs to be RESET for the future. Prepare to lead with confidence in the Post-COVID Church.
Get your entire team to tune in for this livestream event!