Top Issues Planters Face
This report was prepared by the team at Exponential in partnership with Ed Stetzer. We listened to leaders with over 500 years of cumulative experience planting and working with hundreds of planters with the over 30 national leaders involved in this project. Individual planter interviews, online surveys, and volumes of real world experience were also included in the discovery process. This information will help you plant or help you help others plant for the glory of God and the advancement of His Kingdom.
- Leadership Development and Reproducing Culture
- Financial Self-Sufficiency and Viability
- Launch Team Development and Mobilizing Volunteers
- Systems, Processes and Cultures
- Casting Vision and Avoiding Mission Drift
- Evangelism and Discipleship
- Spiritual, Physical and Mental Health of the Planter and Family
A special thanks to the sponsors of this book. This book is available to you thanks to their generosity. Please consider showing your gratitude to these sponsors by visiting their web sites.
Exponential is a growing community of leaders committed to accelerating the multiplication of healthy, reproducing faith communities. We equip movement makers with actionable principles, ideas and solutions. We are passionate about accelerating multiplication through movement makers!