Saturating Austin: A Strategy as Big as Your City!
What if a church believed its mission was more than becoming bigger and better every year? That its vision should encompass a responsibility for every single person in its city and take complete responsibility for the lostness of the city? And what if a church believed that this would be impossible unless they lived out the high priestly prayer of Jesus who asked a radical thing of the church?
This vision that Hill Country Bible Church Austin leaders have embraced has taken the church on an unexpected journey from addition growth to multiplication growth. In the new eBook from Tim Hawks and John Herrington–leaders of the Hill Country church-planting network that has birthed 28 churches in Austin, Texas, and surrounding areas–we get an inside look at how Hill County Austin became a church-planting church. Clearly, the authors love the city where they live and minister, as they write about the city itself, what’s happening spiritually in Austin, those who are making it happen and most importantly how you can adapt what you’re doing to multiply their strategy for your own city!
- How Hill Country Austin became a church-planting church
- The importance of leaders who embrace the vision
- How Hill Country churches partner with other churches and networks saturate and reach Austin
- 11 multiplication tensions Hill Country has navigated to become a church-planting church and coach church plants
- The top 5 lessons Hill Country leaders have learned on the journey to multiply and saturate the Austin with gospel-centered churches
- The five metrics Hill Country leaders have identified for becoming a church-planting church
A special thanks to the sponsors of this book. This book is available to you thanks to their generosity. Please consider showing your gratitude to these sponsors by visiting their web sites.