Preaching To The Unconvinced
Christians believe, want to know God’s Word and come eager to hear your preaching. Non-Christians don’t believe, aren’t that interested in God’s Word, but sometimes end up in your services. So how do you preach to the unconvinced? How do you destroy the negative stereotypes they have about God, the church, and you as the preacher? And how do you help them to have ears to hear what God has to say to them? This eBook from church planter Vince Antonucci is divided into seven practical principles Antonucci has found to be critical and effective in preaching to the unconvinced. With each principle, he offers helpful examples of how he puts them into action, as well as inspiring real-life stories of how the unconvinced have become convinced.
- Seven proven principles for preaching to the unconvinced
- Strategies for busting stereotypes of pastors, churches and Christians
- How to evaluate and use your preaching to create a safe place for the unconvinced
- How to creatively use culture to build bridges
- How to anticipate and proactively respond to questions and objections
- How to tell a story and present Jesus as the hero
A special thanks to the sponsors of this book. This book is available to you thanks to their generosity. Please consider showing your gratitude to these sponsors by visiting their web sites.