Mobilization Resource Kit
Mobilization Resource Kit
The Mobilization Resource Kit is designed to help you move from ideas to impact in terms of equipping and releasing people to go on mission in their everyday lives. Learn from seasoned ministry leaders as they share how to equip the saints for the work of the ministry.
- Activating your congregation
- The mobilization flywheel
- Integrating personal calling into church processes
- Mobilization in urban contexts
- Missional mindsets
- eBook: Made for More Visual Guide by Larry Walkemeyer & Todd Wilson
- Podcast: how to Recruit, Equip, and Mobilize the Church into Their Calling by Autumn Katz and Carrie Williams
- Video: Jonathan Falwell on Activating Your Congregation
- Additional 7 hours of audio and video training
- 3 eBooks
Featured Leaders in this Resource Kit
Rev. Jonathan Falwell is senior pastor of Thomas Road Baptist Church. He has served as senior pastor since June of 2007. Rev. Falwell has been in full-time ministry since 1994. He has been married to Shari since 1992 and they have four children; Jonathan Jr. (born 1996), Jessica (born 1997), Natalie and Nicholas (twins born in 2000).
Drew Hyun is a Church Planter and Pastor of Hope Church Midtown, as well as the Founding Pastor of Hope Church NYC, a family of diverse churches in NYC and the Co-Founder of the New City Network, a network of urban churches. He has spent the last 16 years living and pastoring in New York. He loves cities, ESPN, and naps, and finds it a restful Sabbath when all three come together. He resides in New York City with his lovely wife Christina and their two children, David and Avery. Drew is the author of no books.
Autumn Katz – As CEO of Women Speakers Collective, Divisional Director at Stonecroft and Church Planter/Co-Lead Pastor of Anthem Church in Long Beach, Autumn believes that there is no greater joy than seeing others inspired to live a big life full of purpose and passion. She is passionate about the topics of Leadership, Family and Marriage, Church Planting, Empowerment of Women, and Disciple Making in your local context.
In addition to raising four kids and church planting/pastoring with her husband Daniel Katz, Autumn held the title of Mrs. Long Beach and became a community activist to see women empowered locally and nationally. She has joined her efforts with Danielle Strickland as a speaker and the CEO of Women Speakers Collective — an organization designed to help aspiring speakers develop their voice and provide them with the opportunity to speak.
As a singer-songwriter, Autumn released her first single “Sound of Rain” in 2016. She has led worship in stadium gatherings all across the nation.
Larry Walkemeyer serves as the Lead Pastor of Light & Life Christian Fellowship in Long Beach, CA. Starting with a handful of committed “white folks,” the church has grown into a large multi-ethnic church transforming its tough urban neighborhood. A priority on local and global church planting has led to the start of 19 churches nationally and dozens in Ethiopia, Philippines and Indonesia.
Larry also oversees the church planting efforts of his denomination in Southern California where they are planting 50 new churches in 5 years. Holding a doctorate in church leadership and as the author of six books, Larry speaks and consults frequently. Azusa Pacific University has recognized Larry with the Centennial Award naming him one of the most influential graduates in its history. Larry serves on the Board of Trustees for Azusa Pacific University.
Larry and Dr. Deb Walkemeyer have been married for 38 years. They have two adult daughters. Larry enjoys snow skiing, waterskiing, biking, traveling, mission trips with 20-somethings and long walks on the beach.
Dave Rhodes – In a world that is constantly shifting, consistency is of utmost importance. Through the developed skills of Communication, Coaching, Consultation and Collaboration, Dave Rhodes empowers leaders in The Art of Congruency – developing personal lives and corporate cultures that are constantly changing but never random.
Dave currently works as the Pastor of Discipleship and Movement Initiatives at Grace Fellowship Church in Atlanta Georgia. He is a sought after speaker, writer, consultant and coach. He is co-founder of Younique and a collaborative partner for 100 Movements, 10,000 Fathers, and Auxano.
Dave is married to Kim and the father of 3 fabulous children — Emma, Izzie and Frankie. Together they function as a Family on Mission, showing and telling people about Jesus. Dave enjoys playing golf, watching college football and eating chicken wings — and maybe eating chicken wings a little too much.
Ryan Hairston, his wife Laura, and their three girls live in Manhattan, New York. Over the last several years they have planted multiple missional communities in the neighborhoods they have lived, and together they long to see the community they now live in look more and more like the Kingdom of God. Ryan also serves as the National Director of Forge America.
Forge America partners with local churches, networks, and denominations to train women and men to live as missionaries where they’re already doing life. As people reorient their lives around God’s mission and the incarnation, Forge mobilizes them to make disciples and pioneer new contextual Kingdom expressions, church plants, micro-churches, faith communities, and/or missional communities in the places they live, work, and play.
1. Digital Access Pass content is for personal and team use and may not be reposted, modified or sold without permission of Exponential. The purchase entitles you to use the Digital Access Pass on one individuals computer or mobile device. That person may show and use the material to train team members but may not further distribute the content beyond the individual purchaser’s computer. Distribution limitations are similar to songs purchased on iTunes. The songs may be played for other people via the purchaser’s device, but may not be copied and further distributed to other individuals.
2. Purchasers may NOT share their passwords for others to download content. Content may only be downloaded by the purchaser to their computer.
3. Content will be available to download for one year after the date of purchase.
4. Purchases are non-refundable.