So many churches attract people from other churches, but Jesus called us to seek and save the lost. How do we refocus on Jesus’ mission? How do we create evangelistic DNA in our churches and awaken our evangelistic impulse? How do we keep our passion for the lost red hot? And if we do, in what ways will this renewed focus impact our churches This new eBook from pastor and author Vince Antonucci is intended to break your heart over what breaks God’s heart–His wandering children who have yet to come home to their Father. Mission Zero gets at the heart of what you and church are about–and should be about. It’s designed to inspire, challenge and equip you to clearly see why and how the answer to the question “What exactly are we trying to accomplish?” is what Jesus called His core mission on earth–“to seek and save the lost” (Luke 19:10).
- Scriptures reinforcing what God intended His church’s “true north” to be
- Why when churches focus on the “how” (the method or strategy) they easily lose the “why” and their way
- Scriptural study on compassion reinforcing Jesus’ passion for lost people and the harvest
- Critical keys to igniting and fanning the flame of evangelism in your church
- How we find God’s heart for lost people
- The risks and resistance that come with reaching lost people
- Six benefits for starting with the “why” instead of the “how”
- A case study of Antonucci’s Verve church in Las Vegas and how they begin with the “why”
A special thanks to the sponsors of this book. This book is available to you thanks to their generosity. Please consider showing your gratitude to these sponsors by visiting their web sites.