Made for More
Paul wrote Ephesians for the body of Christ to help them discover God’s design for the church and the fullness of the mission God has for every single person He has created.
In Made for More: Six Essential Shifts for Creating a Culture of Mobilization, the authors work chapter-by-chapter through Scripture, highlighting six key shifts from the book of Ephesians that are necessary to create a healthy culture of mobilization:
- Shift 1: From More Effort to More Jesus
- Shift 2: From More Volunteers to More Masterpieces
- Shift 3: From More Guilt to Move Love
- Shift 4: From More Hierarchy to More Missionaries
- Shift 5: From More Programs to More Mission Fields
- Shift 6: From More Strategy to More Surrender
This healthy culture will help church leaders shift their thinking away from “volunteerism” and towards “mobilization.”
A special thanks to the sponsors of this book. This book is available to you thanks to their generosity. Please consider showing your gratitude to these sponsors by visiting their web sites.
Exponential is a growing community of leaders committed to accelerating the multiplication of healthy, reproducing faith communities. We equip movement makers with actionable principles, ideas and solutions. We are passionate about accelerating multiplication through movement makers!