Give God Some Credit
“If God can do anything through our church, He can do great things through yours.” What God has done through New Life Church in Chantilly, Virginia, 20 years after Brett and Laura Andrews planted the church has led to multiplied impact that Brett never dreamed of—literally. The dreams he had for New Life paled in comparison to what God had planned.
In this new FREE eBook—the eighth in Exponential’s series focusing on creating a culture of multiplication—Andrews candidly shares the story of this unimaginable impact, including the struggles, frustrations, worries and complaints. The New Life story offers huge and poignant reminders to planters that even though we can’t see God working in our lives and ministry, He is indeed “working upstream.” When New Life committed to being a Matthew 25, talents-risking, church-planting church, God multiplied the church’s impact.
Andrews writes for common people who carry the burden for increased impact, revealing the tensions he and New Life have navigated, as well as the mistakes they’ve learned from while walking through those tensions and the risks they’ve taken to be a church that comes alongside thousands of church planters. Andrews writes that “how we live out these issues will determine what kind of church we will be in the future,” and makes it clear that they aren’t claiming competence with these areas. “We’re just glad to be aware of their vital nature. The battle is always fluid.” Download your FREE copy of Give God Some Credit.
- Upclose and honest look at New Life Christian Church’s journey to multiplied impact
- Why leadership requires risk
- Andrews’ fresh insights into Matthew 25 and its implications for church planters
- Insights for navigating the tensions in church planting
- Why the way you live out critical issues will determine what kind of church you’ll lead in the future.
- Courage for releasing church planters
- Fighting through pride to risk for greater impact
A special thanks to the sponsors of this book. This book is available to you thanks to their generosity. Please consider showing your gratitude to these sponsors by visiting their web sites.