Join us for Episode 11 with co-hosts Peyton Jones and Daniel Yang as they interview Warren Bird, leading researcher of megachurch trends and author or co-author of 33 books for ministry leaders on topics from healthy mergers to serial church planting.
This webinar is a preview of a 50-page online report to be co-released soon by the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA). This report is the nation’s largest research project on megachurches – ever!
Findings include answers to these questions:
- What’s different about megachurches that score highest for spiritual vitality?
- Does going multisite help or hurt a church’s likelihood of also doing church planting?
- How many church planters inherit a church facility through a merger?
- What causes a megachurch’s growth to increase? To decrease?
- What are megachurches doing well that churches of any size could easily scale and adapt?
- What causes financial giving in megachurches to go up or down, and what can other churches learn from it?
- What happens in a megachurch when the pastor who led during the church’s greatest growth era retires?