In this episode, Jason Dukes and Darryl Scarbrough cover questions such as:
- How is it that some churches are multiethnic but not multicultural?
- How can we endeavor to lead multicultural churches?
- What are some common mistakes you see white leaders making when they try to engage in race conversations?
- What are some of the hardest parts for you personally about engaging in race conversations?
- How can we be sure to let these conversations change us and not just move on, business as usual, afterwards?