This webinar will feature the three show’s co-hosts discussing the principles of diversity covered in the past 12 episode of the Candid Conversations show.
You will have the opportunity to submit your questions to the hosts during our live, interactive conversation.
View the previous episodes of Candid Conversations here:
- Unity: What It Is and Is Not (Dr. John Perkins)
- Civil Conversations: Rules of Engagement (Miles McPherson)
- What People of Color Wish White Leaders Knew (Bryan Loritts)
- Prejudice and Bias (Albert Tate)
- Racism (Derwin Gray)
- What is Systemic Bias and Racism? (George Yancey)
- Privilege: What It Is, Why It’s White, and Who It Affects (Matt Chandler)
- Equity, Equality, and Our Disproportionate Society (Léonce Crump)
- Justice (Dhati Lewis)
- Reconciliation (Dr. MelindaJoy Mingo)
- Winning (Dr. Drew Hart)
- What is Your Culture Quotient? (Mark DeYmaz)